Monday, December 15, 2014

Race Series and Sportsman of the year awards that are new for 2015

New Race Series:
We are adding a new award is going to be given to the male and female that has the highest score in our Race Series.
We will award points defined below:

  • Each triathlon raced will receive 2 points.
  • An extra point will be awarded for a top 25% of your age group.
  • An extra point will be awarded for a age group win.

We will give double points for highlighted races.

  • Got Energy (double points)
  • Trinona (double points)
  • Castle Rock (double points)
  • USAT Age Group Nationals Milwaukee (double points)
  • Ironman Wisconsin (double points)

For example if I race devils lake and place 3rd out of 15 in my age group  I would get 3 points

  • 2 for racing
  • 1 for placing in the top 25% of my age group 3/15 = 20%.

If I race Got Energy and win my age group I would get 8 points as it is a double points race

  • 4 for racing
  • 2 for being in the top 25% of my age group
  • 2 for winning my age group

Please email the club with the races you compete in, this will insure that we score your race.
bluffbusterstriteam.gmail.com

Sportsman of the year is being redesigned:
This award will be awarded based on activity in the club.  We want to honor members of the club that give of their time to improve the club.  We will be awarding the male and female that volunteered their time, and were at our events both participating and helping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment